The CTA is a registered as a Designated Body by DoE in Northern Ireland.
The CTA can provide community groups with a Section 10b operating permit providing they meet the criteria set down by the Transport Act NI (1967).
CTA will only issue S10b permits if
- The applicant is a member of CTA. Should membership lapse CTA retains the right to revoke/remove a S10b permit
- The applicant has read and understood the operating limitations and terms of the S10b permit regulations
- The applicant maintains vehicles in line with recommended intervals and standards
- The applicant ensures all drivers are aware of the regulations and rules of the S10b permit and will/have undertaken appropriate driver training
- Appropriate insurance is in place
- The appropriate fee is returned with the application
Guidelines and advice about the S10b permit
|S10B Permit guidance notes [Adobe .pdf]|
|Section 10bPermit Application Form [Adobe .pdf]|
|Section 10b Permit Application Form [MS Word .doc]|
Documents also available directly from CTA, please call 028 9094 1661 or email email@example.com for details.
Please note: only applications from CTA members will be considered.